Iñigo Viar (1960). Architect, professor of Architectural Projects at the Higher Technical School of Architecture of San Sebastian (UPV/EHU) and speaker at the conference Science and Exile in the Architecture and Exile section, with a talk entitled Bilbao and Madariaga: links and contrast.
Awards and outstanding works:
- First prize and work of the ideas contest for the Palanetarium of Pamploma, 1990.
- First prize and work Europan IV, Restoration Zone Gasometro Florence, 1996
- First Prize of the Restoration and new work of the Renaissance building of the Consistorial Houses of Baeza, 2001
- Selected from the ten finalists for the competition of the new Guggenheim museum in Helsinki
- Minor of honor in the contest for the Town hall of Sandnes in Norway
- Mention of honor in the contest for the Maritime Museum of Tungevägen in Norway, 2015